- Orange Duffel Bag Volunteer Guidelines (pdf)
- Volunteer Coordinator Job Description (pdf)
- Youth Advocate Roles
- Assist with obtaining ID cards.
- Help provide graduation items: gift cards, monetary donations, supplies.
- Help find summer employment.
- Assist with registering for ACT/SAT.
- Lead groups of 5 or more in class.
- Attend graduation.
- Help develop database – research information.
- Read Bridges Out of Poverty.
- Youth Advocate Informative Websites
- 11 Alive Scholarship (pdf)
- 2012 NSORO Application (pdf)
- College Board
- List of Key Contacts at College Campus to Help Students Succeed
Each University System of Georgia institution and technical schools has a
designated campus Foster and Homeless Youth Support Contact (SPOC) to help
students stay on track and overcome barriers they may encounter while
attending college. (Download)