The Orange Duffel Bag Initiative
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
- Read all about it! Our Winter 2016 Newsletter is here.
- Our Fall 2016 Newsletter is up! Read more here.
- Our updated ODBI Media Kit for 2016 is available for download.
- Gwinnett Rotary and the ODBI Team Up to Serve Gwinnett Students in Need
- ODBI/JE DUNN EVENT June 2016
- Check out our local newsletter here.
- The Annual ODBI Charity Golf Tournament Pictures
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com
2. Click Sign In (top navigation bar)
3. Enter [email protected] as Email Address, click Next
4. Enter S*mBr*ck*n as Password, click Sign In
5. Scroll over You (top navigation bar), click Camera Roll
6. Sign Out, click the Camera Icon (top right), click Sign Out
- WellCare donates $20,000 to the Orange Duffel Bag Initiative – August 2014
- WSBTV Features the Orange Duffel Bag Initiative in online article, “Local charity gives hope to homeless youth” – February 2014
- MLK Community Service Awards Honors Orange Duffel Bag Initiative – January 2014
- Orange Duffel Bag Charity Classic – October 2013
- Press Release – OBDI Golf Tournament – October 2013
- ODB Coaching Class 10 Grad Invite – August 2013
- Radio Interview WABE 90.1 Atlanta’s NPR Station – December 2012
- Press Release – July 2012 Graduation
- Press Release – ODBF Fundraiser
- Press Release – Boys and Girls Clubs Teen Summit with ODBF
- Press Release – Camp To Belong
- Press Release – Fundraiser Featuring Author Echo Garrett at Zöe’s Kitchen in Marietta Benefits Orange Duffel Bag Foundation At-Risk Youth and Those Aging Out of Foster Care
- Press Release – ODBF Honors 25 At-Risk Youth Graduating from Intense 12-Week Life Skills Coaching Course
- Heart of Atlanta with Mo Reilley aired on Nov. 20 on Cox Radio stations B98.5, 97.1 The River and WSB Talk Radio AM/FM/re-aired Nov. 27/28
- Certified Orange Duffel Bag Coach filmed for Soledad O’Brien’s series Foster Care in America on CNN.
- PSA featured on Healthtopia Radio WAEC 860 AM
- Fostering Hope for At-Risk Teens – Points North Feature
- The Orange County Register (CA) piece on CASA luncheon where Kevin Montgomery was keynote speaker.
1. Business RadioX Write Here
- NBC Atlanta/11 Alive News with Bill Liss aired on Nov. 23 at 6 p.m.
- Zooma.com featured Echo on its homepage, which goes to thousands of runners across the nation.
- Nonprofit gives hope to students without families – Marietta Daily Journal Nov. 28
- Collegiate Foster Kids Need Homes for the Holidays, Huffington Post
- Utah News: Utah hopes to help youth who are homeless, in foster care.
- My Orange Duffel Bag: A Journey to Radical Change wins international and national book awards.
- “My Orange Duffel Bag” App Celebrates the iPad2 – Authors to donate $2 from each eBook sale to buy iPads to expand educational opportunities for at-risk youth.
- 11Alive – Stimulus Money Funds Orange Duffel Bag Foundation.
- “My Orange Duffel Bag” mentioned in Sports Networker blog for executives with pro sport teams.
- ‘My Orange Duffel Bag” selected as Book of the Month for November by Pulpwood Queens, the largest book club in the nation with more than 400 chapters.
- “My Orange Duffel Bag: authors selected as the keynote speakers at Books Alive book festival.
- The Orange Duffel Bag Foundation Certifies Inaugural Class of 25 Foster Youth as Orange Duffel Bag Coaches.
- Singer/Songwriter Keven Montgomery Launches his 50 States in 50 Days Tour and Partners with Orange Duffel Bag Foundation to Help Teens Aging Out of Foster Care and Homeless Youth.
- Fashion for Foster Care at Sterling Hall Benefiting Orange Duffel Bag Foundation.
- My Orange Duffel Bag: A Journey to Radical Change – Book Trailer.
- CNN – Sam Bracken: Helping Kids in Crisis